With the potential for millions of IoT devices reporting sensor information, thousands of data streams from websites and online systems, and hundreds of users with differing roles and responsibilities it can be difficult to filter this data in useful and meaningful ways.
At IoTechnics, we work with you to understand your data and how it's important to you. We design scalable systems that automatically filter, transform, enhance and surface the data that is critical to you at any given time.
Utilising existing cloud analytics platforms can be a cost-effective, scalable way of ingesting, processing and analysing your data. IoTechnics has experience with the major cloud analytics platforms and can advise, design and implement solutions for them.
- Microsoft Azure - IoT Hubs, Stream Analytics, Machine Learning
- Amazon Web Services - IoT Device Gateway, Rules Engine, Kinesis
- Google Cloud - IoT Core, Dataflow, Machine Learning
Cloud analytics isn't always the right option. Sometimes, due to privacy concerns, legal requirements or company policy your data is better stored in-house or in a trusted data centre. IoTechnics has created bespoke solutions utilising industry recognised technologies which allow self-hosted, large-scale analytics and data processing.
- SQL/NoSQL/Timeseries Databases i.e. PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, InfluxDB
- Messaging and Streams i.e. RabbitMQ, NATs, Apache Kafka
- Stream Processing i.e. Apache Spark, Apache Storm